Welcome to the Callisto

[Transcript Beginning...]

Welcome traveler.

    I can only assume you stumbled upon this guide because you were thinking of leaving your realm. If not, you should stay anyway. Who knows, you might be drawn to one of these sprawling frontiers.

    If you want to know about me though, I'm sorry to say I don't remember any of the names I was given. Names never work the same in each realm, I never even noticed it slipping away. I can remember the first sounds though, the way my mouth would shape around the "an", so for your convenience, you can call me Andromeda. Why not have an astronomy name while traveling the stars?

    I wanted to write this guide for those who want to have an adventure in strange new places, but want to know where to go and what to avoid. I figured I'm the perfect candidate to write it since I've practically seen the edge of the cosmos. I was thinking about the beginnings of my adventures; how I had plunged straight into the multiverse without any thoughts toward the usual tourism lines. I wish I had known what would get me half singed off hair from a blaster, or where I would wake up with one arm replaced with a prosthetic (I never could find who took it). So to pass my field knowledge forward, I've decided to write this guide.

    You're probably wondering why my first guide entry would be called "Welcome to the Callisto" then. Well, to get anywhere in your traveling you'll definitely need a ship, and with all the adventures you'll have in it, it should have a name. The Callisto has carried me through crash landings, impromptu water realms, and realms with cities in hollowed-out volcanoes. If I were you, I'd get closely acquainted with your new travel companion before you even think of your travels.

[Picture of the Callisto]
    Here's a list of what you'll need in your ship before I get into any new realms:

  • First aid kit (boring I know, but try going to that volcanic city without one)
  • Extra Fuel
  • A blaster that can survive the travels
  • An intergalactic translator. Very expensive, but there's no hope when a language is only compiled of clicks)
  • Snacks. I'm serious, so many snacks. Realm jumps aren't always instantaneous.
  • Any type of currency. There are usually ways to exchange it for the one you need
  • A camera. You'll see some beautiful things you'll want to remember when you leave.
  • Games and entertainment. You'll have to spend long periods in your ship sometimes, and cabin fever will get really real.
  • Another person. This one is more of a suggestion, but sometimes I wish I would have done this with someone else
[Transcript Ending...]

(picture citation:https://c4ddownload.com/free-3d-sci-fi-fighter-ship/)

Comments

Popular Posts